Pour a tiny quantity of mild soap into lukewarm water and scrub your jewelry with a small, soft toothbrush. Toothbrushes are perfect for cleaning jewelry with delicate designs, which might be challenging to clean otherwise. If the soil is stubborn, immerse the jewelry in clean water.
How do I make my Pandora shine again?
To restore its original appearance, just use the Pandora Care Kit to make your favorite jewelry sparkling once more. Simply soak your ring, bracelet, necklace, earrings, or charm for a few minutes in the mild cleaning solution, and then use the little brush to remove any debris.
How can a tarnished Pandora ring be cleaned?
How should I take care of my PANDORA jewelry? Your PANDORA jewelry should always be treated with care. All sterling silver will tarnish over time, however it will tarnish significantly more rapidly when exposed to perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin lotions, hairspray, chlorine, and acidic skin ph.
The level of oxidation (tarnish) depends on the wearer’s skin and maintenance practices. Therefore, corrosion is not a manufacturing defect. We also recommend that you do not wear jewelry when bathing, sleeping, or participating in sports. Always detach the clasp before removing a bracelet. We propose using our clips to divide the weight of the charm into three equal pieces.
We recommend that only authentic PANDORA charms are used on our bracelets, as using counterfeit or charms from other companies might damage the unique threading system. How should my PANDORA jewelry be stored? Jewellery should be stored in a protected (lined) jewellery box or a tarnish-resistant bag, out of direct sunlight and heat (currently not available in PANDORA stores).
- It can also be kept in a Mylar or polyethylene plastic zip-lock bag.
- Never use polyvinyl plastic bags, such as trash liners, as they contain sulphur compounds that accelerate the tarnishing of sterling silver.
- Avoid storing jewelry in the bathroom.
- As they are not airtight, our PANDORA gift boxes are not designed for long-term storage.
How can I properly clean and maintain my PANDORA jewelry? To maintain PANDORA goods, we recommend using a polishing cloth often to prevent the tarnishing process. Use lukewarm soapy water and a gentle bristle to clean your jewelry, but never immerse it.
- We do not advocate using silver polish or silver dip on your jewelry, as it may damage the delicate oxidized features.
- We also suggest not exposing the jewelry to harsh chemicals, such as ammonia, chlorine, bleach, and salt water.
- PANDORA advises its clients to remove their jewelry prior to cleaning, bathing, and swimming, and to avoid exposing it to UV radiation, hairspray, and cosmetics.
On our leather items, we recommend using leather care creams.