The cost of replacing the roof over a mobile home ranges from $1,000 to $8,000, depending on the roofing material and insulation you choose, as well as if you are switching from a flat roof to a pitch roof. Costs for a mobile home roof are shown in the following table.
|Single Wide Roof||Double Wide Roof|
|Liquid roofing||$600 – $900||$1,400 – $1,800|
Single-wide structures should cost between $1,175 and $2,295, while double-wide mobile homes should cost between $1,595 and $3,610 on average, according to the National Association of Realtors. You should absolutely pick rubber roofing if you want your roof replaced as quickly as possible while yet maintaining a reasonable price.
What is the life expectancy on a mobile home roof?
- Shingles made of glass fiber/fiberglass. Fiberglass or glass fiber shingles are formed of a reinforced glass fiber mat that is shaped to resemble a roof shingle.
- The useful life of asphalt shingles.
- Factors that influence the length of time your shingles will last.
How do you reroof a mobile home?
- Roof made of metal or aluminum There’s a solid reason why aluminum is the most preferred sort of ″roof over″ material among mobile home owners.
- Asphalt shingles are a type of roofing material. Asphalt shingles have a poor reputation, and for good reason. You will find more complaints and cautions than praise if you search for articles and blogs about ″roof over″ topics.
- Overhanging PTO or rubber membrane roof