Establish a daily cleaning schedule/routine.
- Make beds.
- Dishwashing and unloading or loading the dishwasher.
- Remove waste from the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Wipe down tables and countertops.
- Put everything away (give it a “home” if necessary).
- Sweep and vacuum.
- Put away one load of clothes and, if necessary, begin another.
How to Quickly Declutter Your Home in 12 Simple Steps?
- Develop a plan. If you want to declutter more quickly, you must prepare ahead.
- Get assistance. According to a proverb, many hands make light labor.
- Wear the proper attire.
- Know your destination.
- Have the necessary equipment on hand.
- Perform in the less emotional areas.
- Don’t second guess your judgments.
- Listen to energetic music.
- Don’t allow yourself get diverted.
- Do not sell items.
8. Set Aside Salvageable Goods – After removing items from a room, sort them to determine if they should be trashed, retained, given, or recycled. Some charity will pick up your donations if you make prior arrangements. The retained items must be cleaned and inspected for damage.
How frequently should a home be cleaned?
Bathroom Sink – “This area receives a lot of use, from washing hands and teeth to applying cosmetics and hair products, so a semi-weekly clean down is recommended,” adds Dixon. “Place disinfectant wipes in the bathroom for a simple and efficient sink cleanup. Wiping down the sink, faucet, and knobs can eliminate germs and bacteria while enhancing the appearance of this high-traffic area.”